DUE TO COVID-19, THE SHOP WILL RE OPEN ON THE 18.05.2020 AS PER GOVERNMENT LAWS,
RESPECTING THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS.
Safety, Hygiene, Health
For years I have been trying to combine the value of craftsmanship with the respect for the value of services.
Within these there are worlds of norms and rules, of common sense and respect which in order to be well conducted require investments in culture and time.
The protocol that I present to you is a right as well as a duty for both of us.
Respecting it becomes a guarantee of effectiveness and efficiency, of protection and mutual respect.
FROM THE DOORBELL TO THE PAYMENT MACHINE...
Ring the doorbell and use the doorknob to come in, these will all be hygienized each time…
- The operator is expected to use disposable gloves and FFP2 mask.
- The tools that will be used will be washed, sanitized, sterilized and wrapped for each customer service.
- The environment will be aired at the end of every guest service.
- Kits, cutting kits and shampoos are strictly, sanitized, disposable and mono packaged.
- Single use sanitized hand wipes.
- Furniture, armchairs, worktops, mirrors and sinks will be sanitized for each guest with specific and certified products.
- The products in use for customer services are in glass or aluminum containers, so as to be easily sanitized.
- The whole of the dwelling space is sanitized with a certification.
- The ambient air is sanitized through disinfectant sprays used by the civil aeronautics.
Temperature measurement through a thermal scanner device for all guests.
- Have your hands sanitized with special gels.
- You will find disposable latex / polythene gloves.
- The guest will find at their disposal if so needed a medical mask.
- The guest will have disposable shoe covers available.
- The guest will have a disposable kimono available.
- He goes to the dressing room, where he will find a disposable clothes cover.
- The guest can go to the relaxation area or toilet area where he will be the only guest.
- All areas will be sanitized after each use.
- The operator sanitizes his hands.
- The guest sits in an armchair.
- The dressing of the service is done by disposable capes and disposable neck paper.
- Terry and cotton towels are sanitized for single use during each wash. (The laundry is specialized and certified in the sanitation and use of environmentally friendly products and methods)
- The towel containers are made of sartorial and waterproof fabric.
- The products are all eco-sustainable in easily sanitized glass containers.
- The beard shaving or forging service will be carried out by the operator with additional protection of a face shield (medical device).
- For the payment phase by card or cash, the delivery of gloves is foreseen by the protocol.
We inform you that the S.H.H. provided above is in compliance with the current provisions of the latest government / regional decree.
We inform you that the protocol measures have been studied and agreed in collaboration with the medical surgeon representative of the San Paolo hospital in Milan.